Thursday 29 November 2007

Nice NOT doing business with you -- a consultancy I would not wish to work with


Consultant definition

I run a small consultancy business. By "small", I mean that there is only myself going out and doing the work. That means that sometimes I need to partner up with others, join a consortium, or get myself on a larger company's database.

I recently applied to be placed on the books of a large company, and I learnt a lot about what not to do.

If you are trying to get educational ICT embedded in the curriculum, what you need to do is forge partnerships, because teamwork, in the usual sense of the term, is irrelevant here. (I explain why in another article).

Here is how not to do it.

This article is available only to subscribers to the Practical ICT eJournal. Click the link to find out more about this low-cost subscription.


-----

What Web 2.0 projects are you running? Please take 5 minutes to complete our survey.

No comments: