Wednesday 14 November 2007

What's been, and what's coming: an update about articles on this website

I always make it a point to take my "podcasting kit" along whenever I am giving a presentation or, indeed, attending any conference. Unfortunately, I don't always have time to check the recording, because I take it for granted that it will all work fine.

Thus it was that I discovered, too late, that something has gone wrong with my digital recorder. My investigations have revealed that there is something wrong with the external microphone connection. I will, needless to say, get it fixed. But it does mean that the opportunity for posting 3 podcasts of my most recent presentations has come and gone, because I'm not sure if the quality is good enough.

So, what have you missed? Well, nothing in a sense, because I will post my talks as articles. Read on to find out what they were all about.

No comments: